I have been sick since yesterday, cough, flu, fever, sorethroat. Today sorethroat is even worse after CCF. I can feel the pain when i am talking. I help out in the Course and Carreer Fair this morning, it was quite fun telling the students to come over and join DIT(MA). I kept on talking and walking around trying to promote the DIT(MA) option which make my throat worse. Anyway it was a great sacrifice. I just hope my throat recover in time and no more cough and fever. After CCF, saw raliqah danced at the stage near food court 2. She danced pretty well.
After that, force myself to attend the rest of the lesson although my throat is giving me pain and the drowziness of the medince starting to make me sleepy. But I still endued it and attended all the lessons. After lessons, steve asked me out, I decided to accompany him till 7pm but changed my mind due to the rain. I don't want to get sicker. Anyway he went out with fatty, jimmy, chun kit, nicholas, jacl and daniel.
I also saw jacky and companies waiting at mrt for li'en to come. They were attending a funeral. I also saw my buddies, rUi and nawei and shaun sister and friend. After awhile, I saw my teacher and talked to her for awhile, she looked different when in class, when we are in class, we are in different frequencies, when we are outside, we are in the same frequencies. That is how i feel. Hope things changed.
Today saw that person wearing something different to school, the dressing was great. But now things have changed, things are not the same anymore. Happy times don't last. The distance of us is getting farther and farther. It is now so far that I wished I can turned back the time and go back to the school holidays

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home