Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I think I have recovered from fever, sorethroat and food poisoning but I still have cough, hopefully it can recover by next week and hopefully I won't be sick for a very long time.

Today was late for lesson, went to school with rafiqah. First lesson was ISNS, I listened to the lecture for awhile but was looking around. After lecture, kenneth, li'en, kane, cheng song were discussing about whether to join poly 50, I was interested as I liked running too. But too long never jog, not sure if I have lost my stamina. Second lecture was MCOM, for the same thing, I listened to the lecture for awhile but my attention was actually somewhere else.

During break, eaten the same food (yu pian mee feng) and later bought my new bottle for $10 at food court 5. Then after that, go for mprg practical. This practical was really difficult, catch no balls, I only managed to absorb abit of knowledge. I was worried for this module too, exams will surely failed. UrGhz, I have to backup and study now.

After the end of all the lessons, went to city hall with li lin to buy rick birthday card, after buying went to find steve and jerrold at bugis. We went round and round, steve was searching for his ring and jerrold was searching for a present. Soon chun kit and jimmy and nicholas joined us. Steve finally bought his ring at bugis street but jerrold haven't. So we went to orchard to find. when we reached orchard, chun kit and jimmy and nicholas went to play pool while we continued our search. Finally jerrold bought his present and steve bought a handphone accessory, he also bought for me one as a friendship gift. we went for dinner soon after that and left for home. Thanks steve.

ps: Done alot of censorship again, actually want to say about something but changed my mind, alot of worries suddenly come out, families matters, studies matters, friends matters, money matters but now the important thing now is everything goes well for my dad tomorrow. This is the thing I will be praying to God tonight. I really hope he will listen to my prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home