"The person gave me inspiration today. The image tell me not to give up for programming and soccer"
I can't sleep yesterday, turn round and round on my bed. I don't know why. As I'm in my bed, I thought of alot of things, my ambitions, my achievements. I suddenly thought I didn't achieve much in my poly life, I was slacking my life away. Before I sleep, I told myself that I need to buckup and start all the projects and school work quickly. I wasn't like that in the past, I suddenly recalled my past, my roots and my basics.
So today I'm going to work hard, message cheng song and yee chuan to do WEBA assignment after WEBA lecture this morning but cheng song was earlier than me, he came school at 9am to do WEBA. In the end, we done MPRG because the lab for doing WEBA assignment was unavailable. I done until I got headache and my lucky help came to school, steve. He helped me solve one of the logic part that I was trying to solve the whole afternoon. After doing my MPRG assignment, was time to go for another programming practical, WEBA again.
I reached the lab, was already tired due to the MPRG assignment but looking at that person gave me encouragement to be alert and finish the practical. Yes, I finished the practical ! I was satisfactory. After WEBA practical, time for spsu soccer competition.
It was me, benjamin, kane, han and joe. I reached the street soccer court, I was demorised that we were up against SP burnese team 2. Team 1 was quite strong as they beaten one opponment by the score 4 - 2. But today is a start of a old me, the person who thrashed people in soccer last time. We waited for an hour and a half like that before our match start. Here the commentary,
Me, han, joe and kane start first against SP burnese team 2. Joe played the keeper, I played the defender, Han played the winger and kane played the attacker. We started badly, with me defending and blocking the shots and they kept attacking, soon we started to play more as a team, attacking and defending as a team but i made a mistake by moving away from my marker which they scored a goal. But we did not panic. The score on half way was 0 - 1. They are leading us. Benjamin later subsitute Han, he is good, really good. He came in and add more attacking option, we started chasing the game and it was his body shield that allowed me to dribble the ball forward and score a low drive to the corner and level against them. I could have scored one more from his one touch ball but I didn't notice the ball was coming, didn't react quickly enough. Suddenly they came in numbers, we started defending and defending, joe was in his best form, pulling of some great saves during the last few minutes of the game. The game ended with a draw. It was penalty kick, i took the first kick which I missed, I was too far which give the keeper time to react. Lucky the joe saved the first penalty too. Han also missed due to unluckiness and joe saved the second penalty, Kane scored the third penalty which he coolly shooting it straight but joe couldn't save the third penalty. It was up to benjamin to take the penalty the last spot kick which he confidence slot it into the right corner. It was left to mighty joe to save the last penalty kick which he did and we won ! We beaten SP burnese team 2. Nothing is impossible ! It was also the person who came into my mind and I didn't give up and played my heart out until the final wristle. A big thanks Benjamin too. He was sick and still kept his promise to play for us. Glad to know you. Next time must find him to teach me balancing the ball with my head.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home