I went school with rafiqah again, knew yee chuan won't come to school today. Today i was just 5 minutes late for ISNS lecture. Today have nothing special but only looked at her. After all the lessons, at the lab together with jinglin and li'en do mprg. Each of us are in different groups. We struggled with our own codes and logic. I was struggling with sqlCE, can't seem to connect to the pocket pc. We do until 5.15pm before looking at li'en friendster for pretty girls until 5.30pm. We went to eat abit of snacks before going to tennis court to see justin play tennis. Justin was supposed to play a quarter final match but was postoned so he taught us how to play tennis. Jing lin and I struggled, it was the first time that we played tennis. It was abit embarassing too, everybody were in sports attire but we three were in casual wear. It was still a enjoyable evening. Jing lin and I learned how to play abit of tennis. Maybe after the tests, called justin to teach tennis again.
Before we went out of school, we saw a william hung wannabe. Haha. I guessed he was inspired by william hung and go out to the talentine stage to sing a english song. After he sang finished, people applaused for him. His friends encouraged him, gave him a pat on the shoulder. I guess he was very determined and brave.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home