It's been awhile that I blogged. I was quite busy these few days, attending birthday party and going out and studying. Last saturday I went to wilson birthday bbq, he celebrated earlier due to national service call up. This birthday was memorial to him because he got sand buried first and thrown into the sea in the middle of night. When he came out, his slippers were missing. After he returned to his house, he was thrown into the rubbish bin. It's a great combination. Before we left, cake and tomato sources were thrown on his face. I'm just the spectator there, being quiet there. It is because my birthday is coming soon (16 days from today), looking at wilson, thrown here and there, so kept quiet. But someone shout my birthday is coming, but luckily I did not bring extra clothes, I was spared from the sand, the sea and the dustin. The moral of having a birthday party is not to organise a birthday party, everything will be thrown at you.
Today was ict soccer quarter final, last minute got to know it. Everyone was tired as we didn't get to sleep enough. We looked shag and got looked down by other opponments but we hid our strength. For the quarter final, we thrashed the team 4 - 1. Azan got a hat trick and qatsier got the 4th goal. That team got one fellow play very aggressive, when I got the ball in the corner, that fellow pushed and squashed me to the corner. I got abit agitated and played slightly more aggressive against him.
For the next team, our keeper have to go and take a test and we have to play without him. Kok was the keeper. Yes, we lost to that team 3 - 1 due to our missing keeper. We have to settle for the third and four placing.
I was up against my own soccer team keeper for the 3rd and 4th placing, they also have a good soccer player. This time our keeper return from the test and played for us. It was quite exciting as we came back behind to win the match. They were leading 1 - 0 and azan equalised. They scored again and I intercepted a ball and equalised. Half time was 2 - 2. They scored again and the score was 3 - 2. Soon Dvd scored and the score was 3 - 3. We decided to lead and Dvd grabbed the next goal and we were leading 4 - 3. Dvd was on fire and scored again. The score was 5 - 3. Qatsier wrapped up the game by grabbing the last goal. The match ended with a beautiful goal scored the opponment. He chipped our keeper. We got the 3rd placing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home